As Managing Director of William Buck, Lindsay has responsibility for the success of the firm. Lindsay believes that the power of working as a team with unwavering commitment to the firm’s values will bring that success.
Highly strategic, Lindsay has navigated William Buck in a clear forward direction that has seen a small suburban firm grow into a highly successful and progressive mid-tier CBD accounting firm.
Lindsay’s approachable nature combined with his considered insight endear him with a natural ability to connect clients and associates in establishing successful relationships and business outcomes. Always taking the time to listen, he takes a holistic and systematic approach to solving the challenges on hand.
Lindsay has extensive experience which includes over 30 years in accounting, taxation,superannuation, and audit within the manufacturing and professional services sector, in both small and medium enterprise (SME). He is extensively adept in consulting on strategic business reviews, board advisory and superannuation.
- The Young Men's Christian Association of Victoria Inc. (December 2017)
- Victorian YMCA Youth and Community Services Inc. (December 2017)
- Victorian YMCA Community Programming Pty Ltd (December 2017)
- Victorian YMCA Accommodation Services Pty Ltd (December 2017)
- YMCA Aquatic and Event Services Ltd (December 2017)
- YMCA Aquatic Education Ltd (December 2017)
Sub Committee Member: Finance and Risk
Occupation: Managing Director
Area of Specialty and Expertise: Business advisory, strategic planning and Superannuation/SMSF.
Education: Bachelor Business Accounting (Swinburne); Member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand; Registered Tax Agent; Member of Australian Institute of Company Directors