Bachelor of Business, Master of Business Administration, GAICD, IPAA (Victorian Fellow)
Peter brings more than 35 years’ experience in consulting to state and Commonwealth Governments to design policy, evaluate programs, support economic impact assessments, manage change and develop business cases. He has also worked with boards and management of a wide variety of organisations to develop strategy, manage change and improve operations.
He is currently Principal of First Point Consulting, a firm he established to provide strategic advice to Government departments, growing businesses and not-for-profit organisations. Previously, Peter held practice leadership and consulting roles with Accenture and Deloitte.
Peter brings to the YMCA skills and experience in strategic planning, change management and in working with Government agencies to support policy development and program delivery.
- The Young Men's Christian Association of Victoria Inc. (June 2018)
- Victorian YMCA Youth and Community Services Inc. (June 2018)
- Victorian YMCA Community Programming Pty Ltd (November 2018)
- Victorian YMCA Accommodation Services Pty Ltd (November 2018)
- YMCA Aquatic and Event Services Ltd (November 2018)
- YMCA Aquatic Education Ltd (November 2018)
- Governance Personnel Sub Committee (Chair)
- Risk Sub Committee
Occupation: Management Consultant
Area of Specialty and Expertise: Strategic planning, change management, public policy and program evaluation