Bachelor of Business, Master of Business Administration, IPAA (Victorian Fellow), MAICD and GAICD
Principal, First Point Consulting
Peter brings more than 30 years’ experience in consulting to state and Commonwealth Governments to design policy, evaluate programs, conduct economic impact assessments, manage change and develop business cases. He has also worked with boards and management of a wide variety of organisations to develop strategy, manage change and improve operations.
Peter is currently Principal of First Point Consulting, a firm he established to provide strategic advice to Government departments, growing businesses and not-for-profit organisations.
He previously held practice leadership and consulting roles with Accenture, Deloitte and dandolopartners.
Peter brings to the YMCA skills and experience in strategic planning, change management and in working with Government agencies to support policy development and program implementation.
- The Young Men's Christian Association of Victoria Inc. (June 2018)
- Victorian YMCA Youth and Community Services Inc. (June 2018)
- Victorian YMCA Community Programming Pty Ltd (November 2018)
- Victorian YMCA Accommodation Services Pty Ltd (November 2018)
- YMCA Aquatic and Event Services Ltd (November 2018)
- YMCA Aquatic Education Ltd (November 2018)
Sub Committee Member: Risk (Chair)
Occupation: Management Consultant
Area of Specialty and Expertise: Strategic planning, change management, public policy and program evaluation
Education: Bachelor of Business, Master of Business Administration, IPAA (Victorian Fellow), MAICD and GAICD