Company Directorship Diploma; MBA, Strategy & International Business; Graduate Diploma of Administration, Finance, Strategy & International Business; Bachelor of Electrical Engineering (Hons)
Stephen is the CEO & Managing Director with Underground Cable Systems (UCS) – UCS’s purpose is ‘creating sustainable connected communities’ and UCS achieves this through the design and construction of commercial solar installations, electricity and telecommunications networks for the property development and infrastructure industries.
He has a successful proven track record in governing and leading large, complex, national organisations through establishment, development and transformational change to deliver comprehensive, sustainable growth.
With his extensive business expertise, a strong focus on customer centricity, innovation, combined with astute financial acumen and international experience – Stephen brings to the YMCA an inspired, collaborative leadership aligned with a firm commitment to values, strategy, technology, safety, process and people, resulting in effective performance.
- The Young Men's Christian Association of Victoria Inc. (November 2011)
- Victorian YMCA Youth and Community Services Inc. (November 2011)
- Victorian YMCA Community Programming Pty Ltd (November 2011)
- Victorian YMCA Accommodation Services Pty Ltd (November 2011)
- YMCA Aquatic and Event Services Ltd (August 2012)
- YMCA Aquatic Education Ltd (November 2012)
Sub Committee Member: Governance and Risk
Occupation: Chief Executive (CEO) & Managing Director
Area of Specialty and Expertise: Corporate governance, business management, commercial negotiations, safety, capital investment and acquisitions.