With each of our campsites offering a range of activities and attractions, no adventure will be the same as the last!
Our experienced YMCA support staff and instructors lead activities to ensure everyone will get the most out of their experience. Our safe and supportive environment encourages participants to gain new skills and unleash their spirit of adventure.
- Adventure activities (such as high ropes, archery and giant swings).
- Non adventure activities (such as games, sports, disco, cooking, dance and art).
- All meals, snacks and drinks.
- Accommodation in shared cabins.
- All camp consumables and camp equipment.
- Experienced YMCA support staff.
- Bus transport from Carlton, Melbourne to camp and return.
- We can provide 1:1, 1:2 and 1:3 support ratios for NDIS, ISP or self-funded participants.
YMCA Victoria is a registered NDIS Provider
- 10th – 12th at Mount Evelyn Recreation Camp (18+ adults)
- 24th – 26th at Anglesea Recreation Camp (8-17 years)
- 7th – 9th at Anglesea Recreation Camp (18+ adults)
- 14th – 16th at Camp Manyung (8-17 years)
- 12th – 14th at Camp Manyung (18+ adults)
- 2nd – 4th at Lady Northcote (8-17 years)
- 9th – 11th at Camp Manyung (8-17 years)
- 23rd – 25th at Camp Manyung (18+ adults)
*We depart from and return to Ikon Park, Parkville (unless specified). Our weekend camps leave Friday at 3pm and return 4pm (unless specified).
If you have any questions or would like to discuss bookings please get in touch.