ReBuild employs disadvantaged young people who have offended or who are at risk of offending. Every young person we employ is individually assessed through the YMCA Bridge Project and completes a thorough risk assessment, including National Police Check and Safeguarding Children and Young People Training.
We can work with you on a one-off job, or regular maintenance. As a facility management service, we can deliver the following services:
- Garden & ground maintenance
- Landscaping & paving
- Painting & plastering
- Carpentry repairs & small building works including doors and windows
- Changing locks, light globes and smoke alarm batteries
- Rubbish removal
- Window and gutter cleaning (including at height)
- Office fit out, and
- Test & tag (health and safety requirement for all electrical items)
Each ReBuild crew typically consists of 2-3 people depending on the size of the job. A crew is made up of;
- Crew Leader: We employ experienced crew leaders to coach, mentor and supervise staff
- Crew Member: Crew members are sourced from a multitude of areas including the Department of Human Services, Department of Corrections and various job service agencies
By offering stable employment, ReBuild reduces reoffending rates for young employees from over 50% to just 3% and provides a significant saving to government.
ReBuild crew leaders and young employees are supported by YMCA Bridge Project specialised case managers to ensure all of their needs can be addressed for the duration of their employment.
Run by the YMCA and operating since 2010, we’re fully health and safety compliant, and have up to date Workers Compensation Insurance and Public Liability cover, with all staff completing Police Record Checks.
For more information, or for a quote on a job, email email@example.com or call 0457 988 026