You don’t need to be related to benefit from our Family Membership.
Whether you are family, a couple or just friends, all you need are at least two people (one of whom must be over 16 years old) to benefit from YMCA’s Family Membership and save up to 20% on membership fees.
The Family Membership saving can be applied to any of our individual membership types.
Exercising with family is an enjoyable way to maintain physical activity and make exercise a part of everyday life.
Plus you’ll enjoy all of the benefits of our fair and flexible membership options.
100% committed to improving your health and happiness, we make it easy and affordable for your family to enjoy a healthy lifestyle.
- There is no limit to numbers within a Family Membership.
- At least one member of the family must have an adult membership.
- The membership is available on direct debit payments only, and the debit must take place from the one bank/credit account.
- If members are also eligible for a restricted (off peak) or a concession membership, a further saving of 20% applies.
- The Family Membership is available with most YMCA memberships; ask in the centre for more information.
- The saving applies to the debit fee only.
- To be eligible for the Family Membership, all family members must be members of the same YMCA managed centre.
Family memberships are offered at selected YMCA centres. Ask at your local YMCA.
Further terms and conditions are available at the customer service desk.