Dads & Kids Activities
- DadsLink run a program of weekend activities every month for Dads and Kids.
- See our Calendar of Events for 2017. Fathers & kids of all ages are welcome.
- Join us on Meetup or email email@example.com to book for these fun events!
- We have a men's Day Retreat on Sunday 19 November, and our next Camp is from Friday evening 1st to Sunday 3rd December - see below for details.
Dads & Kids Adventure Camps
- Join our Dads & Kids Adventure Camp at YMCA Mt Evelyn Recreation Camp.
- Our next camp is from Friday evening 1st to Sunday 3rd December.
- Please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org for camp booking forms.
- See details and photos from Dads and Kids Adventure Camp weekends.
Men Living Well Group + Day Retreats
- DadsLink hosts a Monthly Group meetup for men in Canterbury on the fourth Thursday of each month from 7pm to 9pm - all men are welcome. Meetup Dates.
- We have a Day Retreat on Men Living Well on Sunday 19th November 2017 in Warburton.
- Join us on Meetup to register or email DadsLink about the Day Retreat for Men.
DadsLink aims to enhance the relationship between fathers and their children by providing information, support and a range of hands-on activities for dads, kids and families.
Please visit or join the DadsLink Meetup Group for event updates and the dates of our Dads Gatherings, a monthly discussion group for all fathers, our Dad's Stories workshops, and other family events.
DadsLink and Youth Services hosted another film screening of "The Mask You Live In" about boys, masculinity and gender equity in December 2015. See the movie night page for more details.
Our ninth annual DadsLink community Father's Day BBQ Brunch was held at Riversdale Park, Camberwell on Sunday 6th September 2015. Please see the DadsLink Facebook page for event photos and videos.
DadsLink organises social events, Dads and Kids camps, discussion groups and seminars for Dads, and community events for the whole family. DadsLink is proud to offer activities and support for Dads and Kids in all family types.
Contact DadsLink via email on email@example.com for more information. DadsLink is run by YMCA Victoria in partnership with Relationships Australia Victoria and the Life Is... Foundation.
DadsLink is a practical program that includes and benefits all types of dads.
Subscribe for DadsLink news
The Dadslink’s enewsletter provides you with regular email updates on parenting groups or seminars, interesting articles, parenting tips and upcoming events.