With each of our campsites offering a range of activities and attractions, no adventure will be the same as the last!
Our experienced YMCA support staff and instructors lead activities to ensure everyone will get the most out of their experience. Our safe and supportive environment encourages participants to gain new skills and unleash their spirit of adventure.
- 7th - 9th at YMCA Lake Dewar Lodge (booked out)
- 22nd - 24th at Phillip Island Adventure Resort (booked out)
- 13th - 15th at The Summit
- 30th - 2nd April at YMCA Howmans Gap Alpine Resort
- 17th - 19th at YMCA Lake Dewar Lodge
- 15th - 17th at YMCA Mount Evelyn Recreation Camp
- 18th - 21st at YMCA Howmans Gap Alpine Resort
- 17th - 19th at YMCA Camp Manyung
- 14th - 16th at YMCA Lady Northcote Recreation Camp
- 16th - 18th at YMCA Mount Evelyn Recreation Camp
- 4th - 6th at YMCA Lake Dewar Lodge
- Adventure activities (such as high ropes, archery and giant swings).
- Non adventure activities (such as games, sports, disco, cooking, dance and art).
- All meals, snacks and drinks.
- Accommodation in shared cabins.
- All camp consumables and camp equipment.
- Experienced YMCA support staff.
- Bus transport from Carlton, Melbourne to camp and return.
- We can provide 1:1, 1:2, 1:3, 1:4, and 1:5 support ratios for NDIS, ISP or self-funded participants.
YMCA Victoria is a registered NDIS Provider
*We depart from and return to Ikon Park, Parkville (unless specified). Our weekend camps leave Friday at 3pm and return 4pm (unless specified).
If you have any questions or would like to discuss bookings please get in touch.