YMCA Camp Journeys specialise in supported camping experiences for every body type and are run by the Disability Services team at YMCA Victoria. Our camping experiences are carefully planned to maximise fun and experience and take place at one of the seven campsites run at YMCA Camps.
With each of our campsites offering a range of programs and activities, no adventure will be the same as the last!
Our experienced YMCA support staff and instructors lead activities to ensure everyone will get the most out of their experience. Our safe and inclusive environment encourages participants to gain new skills and unleash their spirit of adventure.
Due to the ongoing situation with COVID-19, we are uncertain if the following scheduled camps will be able to occur. Please contact us for more information.
- Currently no camps planned for the remainder of 2020
- Adventure activities (such as high ropes, archery and giant swings).
- Non adventure activities (such as games, sports, disco, cooking, dance and art).
- All meals, snacks and drinks.
- Accommodation in shared cabins.
- All camp consumables and camp equipment.
- Experienced YMCA support staff.
- Bus transport from Carlton, Melbourne to camp and return.
- We can provide 1:1, 1:2, 1:3, 1:4, and 1:5 support ratios for NDIS, ISP or self-funded participants.
YMCA Victoria is a registered NDIS Provider
*We depart from and return to Ikon Park, Parkville (unless specified). Our weekend camps leave Friday at 3pm and return 4pm (unless specified).
If you have any questions or would like to discuss bookings please get in touch.