Whether you are looking to improve your fitness, feel healthier and happier, or maintain your current level of fitness, we have a membership for you.
We offer memberships that suit all lifestyles, ages and health requirements. You’ll also have access to a great range of facilities, and all with fair and flexible payment options.
Our friendly and helpful qualified staff members are always on hand to support you. You will receive a comprehensive induction session on your first visit. They also create personalised exercise demonstrations and check-ins for the life of your membership to help you achieve your training goals.
YMCA 10 Pass Card
As a part of a YMCA Victoria recreation membership, members receive a YMCA 10 Pass Card that gives them 10 complimentary visits to any participating Y-managed facility in the state.
The YMCA 10 Pass Card is usually valid for 12 months (with a valid membership). Due to COVID-19, we will be extending current YMCA 10 Pass Cards (which expire on 30 June 2020) to 31 December 2020 so members can utilise them once all restrictions have eased.
Please note, YMCA 10 Pass Cards are currently not being accepted as memberships are suspended. You will receive notice prior to the cards being reinstated.
Once the YMCA 10 Pass Cards have been reinstated, members can use them by following the simple steps below:
- Find your nearest participating YMCA centre (see list of participating centres below)
- Show your YMCA 10 pass card and valid YMCA membership card at the front desk of your chosen centre.
- Scan in and gain access to our gym or swim facility!
- Enjoy your visit.
Terms and Conditions:
- The YMCA 10 Pass Card is valid for ten single entries to any participating YMCA-managed centre.
- The YMCA 10 Pass Card cannot be used until YMCA Victoria states it has been reinstated following the easing of COVID-19 restrictions.
- The YMCA 10 Pass Card can only be used with a valid YMCA membership (the member’s valid YMCA membership must be presented with the 10 Pass Card at the front desk).
- The YMCA 10 Pass Card cannot be used with an expired or suspended membership.
- The YMCA 10 Pass Card cannot be used until YMCA Victoria states it has been reinstated following COVID-19 restrictions.
- The expiry date outlined on the current YMCA 10 Pass Card has been extended to 31 December 2020, after this date the pass can no longer be used.
- The YMCA 10 Pass Card can be used at the following centres:
Participating YMCA-Managed Centres
Visit your local centre to get active and our staff will find a membership that best suits you.